YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Mi-GSO|Pcubed is an international consulting firm specializing in Project Management, providing our clients with an exceptional depth of resources to deliverer their business transformation initiatives. We are looking to grow our Houston Hub and looking for candidates who are interested in growing their careers with us. As a Sr. Project Manager Consultant, you will be based in Houston and working with our consultant team for one of our biggest clients in the Oil & Gas sector.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading project teams, utilizing both agile and traditional project management methodologies. Lead overall delivery of IT and software related projects, ensuring deliverables meet business case objectives such as time, cost, scope, and value. Be the driver of the day-to-day execution of the overall project delivery process, including coaching cross-functional agile teams utilizing SCRUM methodology, and traditional/incremental methodologies.
- Development of creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing exceptional challenges in delivery.
- SME in Project Management, Change Management, IT Transformation, Business Transformation and/or Project Management Office (PMO).
- Wide ranges of experience with stakeholder management, relationship building skills, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Manage project level communications and prepare executive level communications and updates.
- Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT, or Engineering. For this position, we are looking for someone who is PMP certified and has at least ten to fifteen years of experience working in a similar role. We are looking for individuals who have proven the ability to drive project planning and execution process that aligns with best practices and add value beyond just a task-oriented doer or project manager.
Project Management Professional certification is mandatory. JIRA experience is essential and SAFe experience is an advantage.
Your friends describe you as patient, persistent, and enthusiastic. To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive, a good listener, and have excellent interpersonal skills. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.