Senior Data Analyst
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed.
We have become the trusted delivery partner of the most recognizable brands in Aeronautics, Defense, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services and Energy as well as Government organizations, supporting them in R&D, IT and Transformation projects.
Experiencing a fast growth period of our office in Detroit, we are looking for a passionate individual to play the role of Data Analyst to join us. We are looking for someone who is ready to help solve real world problems, who is eager to identify customer needs and develop & execute project plans in order to deliver results . You will provide data analysis expertise, working with Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI), and Data Analytics tools (Alteryx, etc.)
WHO ARE YOU?
Who are you?
- You have over 5 years of experience developing and applying data strategies.
- You should have a least a Bachelor’s degree, and a passion for data.
- You have experience creating dashboards, cleaning and procuring data, and gathering requirements.
- You have experience understanding business continuity and collaboration tools (SharePoint, MS Teams, Power Automate, etc), and experience working in Agile and Waterfall Project Management settings.
Nice to have:
- 5 or more years of relevant experience with Alteryx or any equivalent ETL/data analytics tool
- 5 or more years of relevant experience with Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI etc.)
- 5 or more years of experience writing SQL queries against any RDBMS with query optimization
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server and the tools with Alteryx such as Predictive analytics, Parsing and Transforms
- Ability to scope and drive large scale data mining efforts
- Good documentation and knowledge transfer practices
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Familiarity with Agile development, software change/release management
- Good understanding of star schema and data models
- Information Technology background preferred
If it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you!
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.
You can check more detailed information in our website: https://www.migso-pcubed.com
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US