YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are looking for a Scrum Master Project Management Consultant, who will work on our client’s site and will participate in all elements of Agile delivery. You will be coaching and reinforcing Agile techniques within delivery teams, conducting ceremonies, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Iteration Review and Retrospectives.
You will also be responsible for:
- Guiding the team and organization on establishing the Lean-Agile mindset.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Supporting and coaching Product Owners when needed, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
You will be based in our NYC office and will be working with our Financial Services Clients.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have at least a Bachelors Degree and have between 3 to 6 years of experience as a Scrum Master. Being Agile Certified or having a SAFe experience is a plus!
You possess strong MS Power Point and MS Excel skills, MS Project, JIRA, and Confluence. You have a high understanding of roadmaps, schedules, dashboards, KPI reporting.
If you are an excellent communicator and see yourself in a company that provides long-term growth opportunities then apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED !