Scrum Master Consultant
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As a Senior Scrum Master Consultant, you will work within our global team of Project Management Consultants. You will engage with key stakeholders and represent the M|P brand. You will work closely with clients and participate in all elements of Scaled Agile delivery. This role includes coaching and reinforcement of Scaled Agile techniques as well as leadership of typical Agile ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand ups, iteration reviews and retrospectives). Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the team and organization in establishing the Lean-Agile mindset in a SAFe environment
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization. Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or judgment, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving. You will be facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information. Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- Supporting and coaching Product Owners when needed, especially on grooming and maintaining product backlog
WHO ARE YOU?
You hold a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred), You have 5-8 years of experience as a Scrum Master, You have 2 years of experience in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), You have Azure DevOps (ADO) or JIRA experience, You are SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certified.
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us