YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO|PCUBED the world’s leading consultancy dedicated to project, programme, portfolio and change management is looking for a Scrum Master.
You will work in our client’s environment and participate in all elements of Agile delivery. You will be coaching and reinforcing Agile techniques within delivery teams, conducting ceremonies, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Iteration Review and Retrospectives in the aeronautical field.
- Lead the transition from waterfall to agile framework
- Guiding the team and organization on establishing the Lean-Agile mindset.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have at least three years’ experience as a Scrum Master in a team that was applying Scrum principles and practices. We are looking for individuals who have servant leader mentality, have excellent stakeholder management, and thrives in empowering those around them.