YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Is this your next challenge? We want you to join our growing team in NYC!
We are looking for a Scrum Master to be part of our expanding team here in New York City.
As a Scrum Master Consultant, you will be working within a global team of Project Management Consultants. Within your team, you will be engaging with key stakeholders and representing the MI-GSO|PCUBED brand within the Financial Services Sector.
The Scrum Master will work on client site and participate in all elements of Agile delivery. This role includes coaching and reinforcement of Agile techniques within delivery teams. The leadership of typical Agile ceremonies to include Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Iteration Review and Retrospectives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the team and organization on establishing the Lean-Agile mindset.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving. You will be facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information. Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- As an MI-GSO|PCUBED Consultant, you will have to deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on client-site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have graduated with at least a Bachelor’s degree. For this position, we are looking for someone with 2-6 years of experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies, with knowledge in the financial services sector. You have been playing the role of the Scrum Master in a team that was applying Scrum principles and practices.
You have knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn-down technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.). Experience as a Business Analyst is an advantage. Scrum Master Certification, CSM or other Agile Certifications are a plus, but not essential. JIRA, Kanban or SAFe experience is also an advantage.
You are a skilled facilitator, track record of bringing people together to deliver results. Proven team building skills – recognized as a servant leader is important for this role. You must excel in stakeholder management, confident in situational awareness, conflict resolution and continual improvement.
Our consultant mindset focuses on the ability to adapt, keep a service-oriented focus and maintain professionalism at all time. If this sounds like you, apply to us today to start your journey!