YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Receptionist Administrator, you will be based in Central London
You will be responsible for:
- Managing our reception: handling incoming calls, meeting and greeting visitors and staff, organising couriers and taxis, sorting post, booking meeting rooms and ad hoc catering requests
- Supporting the Facilities & Office Manager: ordering office supplies and services, facilitating building maintenance and working with suppliers (training provided)
- Administration of security and visitor passes to align to ISO27001 security standards and policy implementation (training provided)
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
WHO ARE YOU?
You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality, service orientated, reception and office administration service. Reporting to, and with support from the Facilities Manager, you will be an integral part of the successful and efficient running of the London office.
You will have:
- Experience with reception, switchboard and visitor facing roles
- Good interpersonal skills with a desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly organised with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Professional service experience (desirable but not essential)
Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
The Receptionist Administrator acts as an ambassador for our company and is often the first person a caller, interviewee or client interacts with so a passion to deliver great service is essential.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
This opportunity is offered as a 6-month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent opportunity at the end of the initial term.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED