YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Here in New York, we are currently looking for a charismatic Project Scheduler to join a team of two other schedulers to work with our client in Pittsburgh, PA. You will be supporting one of our clients in the Transportation sector. We are expanding rapidly this year, and if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the planning - experience in scheduling, status updating and forecasting is essential.
- You will use your reporting, data and analytical skills to drive successful execution of projects
- You will ensure strong project governance, financial and scope management.
- You will effectively assess and manage risks and issues, interact with the stakeholders and gather reliable information.
- You have an understanding of Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines.
- As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will have to deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on the client-site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
WHO ARE YOU?
A Bachelor’s degree is essential. You have a Project Management background and are a go-getter. You have exceptional problem-solving skills, a flexible attitude and a genuine, clear and purposeful communication style.
You have strong MS Power Point, MS Excel skills and Primavera P6 experience. Experience of 2 to 6 years in scheduling and experience in the Transportation / Automotive sector is a plus, but not essential. If you are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience, we want to meet you.
Apply today - this is your chance to join our global PPM Consulting firm!