YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO|PCUBED is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients manage and deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives.
We are looking for a Project Manager, to support one of our clients in pharmaceutics in the deployment of manufacturing 4.0 for the production.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive the successful execution of projects with a Lean-Agile mindset
- Responsible for the overall planning and scheduling of assigned projects including monitoring and reportin
- Manage a project of cost reduction in order linked to the implementation of new technologie
- Ensure the coordination and flow of ongoing communication regarding all the change management aspects of the projec
- Provide recommendations to support continuous improvement of Project Management methodology
WHO ARE YOU?
- About 5 years of project management experience with PPM skills
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong focus on service delivery, staying within scope and budget, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverables
- Outgoing, positive, inquisitive, can-do attitude required
- Strong focus on service delivery, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverable
You are based in Toronto, or mostly available in Toronto in 2/3 weeks.
Our consultant mindset focuses on the ability to adapt, keep a service-oriented focus and maintain professionalism at all times.
If this sounds like you -apply and start your journey tomorrow!