YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We want you to join our team!
As a Scrum Master Consultant, you will be working within a global team of Project Management Consultants. Within your team, you will be engaging with key stakeholders and representing the MI-GSO / PCUBED brand.
Scrum Master will work at our client sites and participate in all elements of Agile delivery. This role includes coaching and reinforcement of Agile techniques within delivery teams. The leadership of typical Agile ceremonies to include Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Iteration Review and Retrospectives.
Your responsibilities will be :
- Guiding the team and organization on establishing the Lean-Agile mindset
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
And also, as a MI-GSO | PCUBED Consultant, you will have to deliver our expertise, adapt to new environment and be able to work in team. You will represent our brand on the client-site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT, or Engineering. For this position, we are looking for someone with 5-8 years of experience in Agile methodologies, with knowledge in the industrial sectors. You have been playing the role of the Scrum Master in a team that was applying Scrum principles and practices.
You have knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn-down technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Scrum Master Certification, CSM or other Agile Certification are mandatory. SAFe experience an advantage.
You are a skilled facilitator, track record of bringing people together to deliver results. Proven team building skills – recognized as a servant leader is really important for this role. Of course, you are an excellent stakeholder management, good in situational awareness,conflict resolution and continual improvement.
Our consultant mindset focus on the ability to adapt, keep a service-oriented focus and maintain professionalism at all time.
If this sounds like you - send us your resume and start your journey today!