YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are looking for a Scrum Master, who will participate in all elements of Agile delivery. This role includes coaching and reinforcement of Agile techniques within delivery teams. This role's typical Agile duties to include Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Iteration Review and retrospectives.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Financial Services, Energy, Aerospace and Defense, and Automotive. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas! As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop project plans to enable quality decision making while delivering added value. You will oversee ensuring strong project governance, financial and schedule, in order to successfully execute projects.
You will be responsible for:
· Guiding the team and organization on establishing the Lead-Agile mindset
· Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
· Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
· Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
· Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
· Supporting and coaching Product Owners when needed, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
· Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have at least 4 years of experience in Project Management / Program Management, with a Scum Master Certification. You should have a least a Bachelor’s degree, and a passion for Project Management.
You should be proficient with PM tools and software (MS Project, Jira), as well as MS PowerPoint and Excel. Any Project Management Certification (CAPM/PMP) is a plus but not essential.
· Project Experience, one or more of the below areas is desired:
· Software development, implementation, migration, or decommissioning. Cloud Implementation.
· Software application/development projects can include, software or systems needed within the organization’s internal operations (HR, Finance, Legal, etc.), manufacturing, drilling, etc. within the Oil & Gas industry.
Your friends describe you as a problem solver, and someone who is well organized and has a flexible attitude. You are ambitious, enjoy taking on new challenges and are solution-oriented when these challenges arise. You have the strong ability to communicate ideas in a genuine, clear, and purposeful way.
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you