YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are currently looking for a passionate Project Management Consultant to join our team!
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Financial Services, Energy, Aerospace and Defense, and Automotive. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas! As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
What we offer our consultants:
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations.
- In-depth performance reviews that are conducted twice annually.
- Alignment with an internal career coach.
- Strong work/life balance with flexibility to work remotely.
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues.
- An exceptional benefits package effective your first day of employment.
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as sponsored PMI and SAFe certifications/memberships.
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
You will be responsible for:
- Connecting with stakeholders on status reports and project development
- Collecting data and coordinating the schedule or planning of tasks
- Analyzing the scheduled scope and making recommendations
- Researching, identifying and understanding our client’s needs by integrating yourself in their business model
WHO ARE YOU?
You should have a Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate skills with Excel, finance and math experience, with 2-10 years of professional experience, ideally in a consulting or professional services role. You are adept at collecting, compiling, analyzing, and presenting data in creative ways. You should have an assertive and confident personality. You have had exposure to complex organizational operations through work or internships (preferred). You should have knowledge of annual reporting. You have strong organizational skills; practical experience with PM methodology preferred, including using Kanban boards.
If it sounds like we are describing you and if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, then we would like to meet you!