YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
- Responsible for supporting the management on a specific project within the aerospace-industry with the help of Project Management methods and tools
- Duty to meet project goals like time, scale, cost, quality to satisfy the client, considering internal and external regulations
- Delivering quantitative and qualitative data to ease decision making for management level
- Responsible for Risk- and Opportunity Management
- Communicate with all stakeholders that influence project
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries.
Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Degree in Project Management, engineering degree or business degree with technical background
- At least 2 years’ experience in Project Management, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Fluent English language skills; German is a plus
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED!