YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Project Management Officer, you will be based in our Toronto office.
You will be responsible for:
- The management and delivery of multidisciplinary projects
- Analyzing and producing monthly metrics and reporting
- Managing WBS, budgets (costs, forecasts and trends) and scheduling month-end reports
- Participating in various site meetings and project planning activities
- Providing recommendations to support continuous improvement of Project Management methodology
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a Project Management Officer to work for one of our clients in the Pharmaceutical industry.
You should have about 2-5 years’ of project management experience with strong PPM skills and a focus on service delivery and exceeding project deliverables.
We need someone who can analyze and evaluate complex problems, identify relevant issues and recommend corrective measures.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can analyze and evaluate complex problems, identify relevant issues and find solutions
- Has excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Has 2-5 years’ experience in Project management in the manufacturing industry
Your friends describe you as outgoing, positive and inquisitive, with a can-do approach to getting your projects delivered.
You should be based in Toronto, or available in Toronto with 2-3 weeks notice.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED