YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
We work with some of the largest names in automotive, aerospace and defence (including Airbus, Renault and Ford), and have been named Project Management Consultancy of the year in 2017 and 2018.
You will be responsible for:
We are looking for a driven individual with a background in engineering and keen to pursue a career in Project Management. You will be working on-site with one of our key clients, enabling tasks such as:
- Project co-ordination, governance & control
- Cost Management
- Stakeholder management
- Decision-making facilitation
- Schedule management
- Business process support & enhancement
- Formal meeting & document preparation
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated professionals who will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments. You will have:
This role involves working as part of a project team based on a client site. Ideally, you will have:
- A degree in an Engineering related course, e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Motorsport Engineering
- Strong analytical skills, with good attention to detail
- Good communication & stakeholder management skills
- Experience of Project Planning/Coordination/Support/Management
- Previous experience (2 years+) of working in the manufacturing industry
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility of tasks from an early stage
- Confident in creating, analysing and presenting reports to senior management
- Previous use of analytical/project management tools such as Excel, Tableau, MS Project, Planisware (advantageous)
- Valid UK driving license (advantageous)
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED