YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
You could potentially be responsible for:
- Plan creation, management and control using a standard Project Management Tool (e.g. MS Project). This involves setting up plans, tracking actual progress, and reporting variances.
- Responsible for program management - milestones, change requests, resource management, budget and forecasting.
- Drive the team to deliver the initiative, preferably using Kanban, Scrum or similar Agile methodology.
- Facilitate decision making by including key stakeholders, and by leading stand-ups & other ceremonies.
- Senior internal and client stakeholder management.
- Working with delivery teams to understand status, issues, risks and the enabling of mitigation plans (creation and running).
- Manage risks and dependencies within, and between, initiatives.
- Management of PMO teams on and offshore.
- Lead project governance and make improvements to optimise governance.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated professionals who will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
You will have:
- A university degree/equivalent and financial services qualification desirable
- Excellent communication skills – including verbal, written and presenting to a group
- Commercial awareness aligned with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- An understanding of the IT project lifecycle and Agile delivery methods
- 3-5 Years of PMO or project management experience within Financial Services
- Experience of managing change in digital environments
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED