YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
- Manage advises on activities related to program and project scope, definition, risk management, and quality assurance to ensure projects deliver expected outcomes
- Build and maintain an agile and visual reporting structure and governance, turn data into clean, valuable and visible info in line with Senior Management Priorities (progress, ROI, decisions)
- Provide monitoring performance against budget and schedule, metrics collection, weekly and monthly reporting
- Participate in various site meetings and project planning activities
- Provide recommendations to support continuous improvement of Project Management methodology
- Applies best practices project management processes and practices
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Master’s degree/Engineering degree in engineering or Project Management, with experience in Project Management (about 3 to 8 years).
You have the ability to influence project managers and stakeholders to contribute to Project requirements and feed their inputs to reporting structure; ability to solve conflict, increase collaboration, facilitate meeting in a changing, matrixed and cross functional ecosystem, and for multiple projects at the same time.
You have a great communication, presentation skills, and you have a consulting and growth mindset.
You are interested in leading transition (Waterfall-Agile)
You are passionate about Project Management.