YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As an Aerospace Project Management Consultant, you will be based in our Mobile office.
You will be in charge of:
- Leading the planning: Establish detailed project schedules, program planning, monitoring and controlling.
- Analyze and report on performance, using integrated dashboards and KPIs.
- Use and apply your analytical skills.
- Define and deploy the criteria for the quality project assurance.
- Recommend corrective solutions or measures to the project managers based on observations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration. You have between 3 to 5 years of project management experience in the manufacturing industry, ideally in the aerospace industry.
Certifications in Project Management and/or Lean Management are a plus.
You like to analyze and evaluate complex problems, identify relevant issues and find solutions. You have excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to apply. We will be more than happy to meet you!