YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Project Management Consultant, you will be working within a global team of Project Management Consultants. Within your team, you will be engaging with key stakeholders and representing the MI-GSO | PCUBED brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Project planning, scheduling meetings, monitoring, and reporting
- Facilitating the definition of project outlines, goals, tasks, and resource requirements as well as project development and alternative recommendations
- Resolving or assisting in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Developing project scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders; maintaining forecasts, and managing project costs
- Managing risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and actions as well as changes in project scope and schedule.
WHO ARE YOU?
You should have 2-5 years’ experience with a proven depth of Project Portfolio Management delivery working within a Project Management Office as a Project Manager or Project Controller Or have a passion for Project Management and a willingness to learn more. You have got a strong understanding of different Project Management principles and methodologies.
Proficiency in Project Management tools with at least one Enterprise Project Management software tool (MS Project, SharePoint, Project Server, JIRA, Clarity, etc.) is important. CAPM certification or Prince2 is a plus, but not mandatory. Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive, a good listener and have excellent interpersonal skills. Even if you do not tick all of these boxes, but you do have the right attitude, attributes, and values our company embodies, this is your chance to accelerate your career and take it to the next level! Your friends describe you as patient, persistent and enthusiastic. You should have good interpersonal skills and be proactive. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you here, then we would like to meet you.