Project Controller (Defence)
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and promote a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
We are assisting the Defence and Security sector with the delivery of multi-faceted, multimillion-pound portfolios of work. Specifically, this requires people who have either have or are willing to possess security clearance, in accordance with UK Government standards. We are looking to engage with driven and ambitious individuals to support and lead this work, who have a keen interest in management consultancy and furthering their career.
As a Project Controller, you will be based in the Bristol / Gloucestershire area responsible for:
- Resource management
- Risk assessment
- Project communication
WHO ARE YOU?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent analytical and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning.
You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Understanding and experience of project management, including at least one of either project planning, scheduling, cost control, risk assessment and/or resource management
- Proficiency in Earned Value Management or estimating techniques would be an advantage, as would exposure to Primavera P6 for those with a project planning specialty
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as you will be working on client site with multiple stakeholders
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work on complex issues, and communicate solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Eagerness to further your development within a consulting environment and a consulting mind-set
- A relevant qualification such as from APM (PMQ, PPQ), PRINCE2 or PMP would be of benefit.
- Good commercial acumen
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US