YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Your next Challenge
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals. Our status in the industry is recognised by being the APM Project Management Consultancy of the Year for the last two years running.
As a Project Controller, you will be based in the Luton area.
Teams are involved in the full range of project activities including:
- Resource management
- Risk assessment
- Project communication
Globally, our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. In the West-country, our key clients include top organisations in Defence and Aerospace, both government and industry, who are working on cutting-edge programmes of national importance.
With us, you can expect to be exposed to a range of clients, meaning you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
Ideally you will have:
- Understanding and experience of project management, including at least one of either project planning, scheduling, cost control, risk assessment and/or resource management
- Proficiency in Earned Value Management technique would be an advantage, as would exposure to Primavera P6 for those with a project planning specialty
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as you will be working on client site with multiple stakeholders
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work on complex issues, and communicate solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Eagerness to further your development within a consulting environment and a consulting mind-set
- A relevant qualification such as PRINCE2 or PMP would be of benefit.
- Good commercial acumen
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED