YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO|Pcubed is an international consulting firm specializing in Project Management, providing our clients with an exceptional depth of resources to deliverer their business transformation initiatives. We are looking to grow our Houston Hub and looking for candidates who are interested in growing their career with us. As a Project Controller Consultant, you will be based in Houston and working with our consultant team for one of our biggest clients in the Oil & Gas sector.
As Project Controller Consultant, you will be responsible for developing, communicating, deploying the plan and implementing the method of progress reporting. You will develop project progress reports including critical path, earned value, and future forecasts. Be able to offer direct financial communication with the project team, internal financing department, subcontractors and stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing project cost, budget, and forecast, ensuring financial information accuracy. Be able to Analyze cost, plan variances, and recommend remediation options to Project Managers.
- Manage the planning and coordinating of the development of an overall integrated project schedule with project managers and team members.
- Analyze and identify risk and inform Project Managers of the impact on the schedule and present risk mitigation plan.
- Schedule and facilitates project status meetings.
- Follows appropriate processes and uses tools to record plan, cost and status information.
- Supports the Project Manager in the production of project management deliverables.
- Manages risks, issues, dependencies, actions and assumptions
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT, or Engineering. For this position, we are looking for someone who is CAPM or PMP certified and has at least 2 to 5 years of experience working in a similar role. We are looking for individuals who have proven the ability to drive project planning and execution process that aligns with best practices and add value beyond just a task-oriented doer or project manager.
Microsoft Project or Project Server experience is mandatory. JIRA experience is essential and SAFe experience is an advantage.
Your friends describe you as patient, persistent, and enthusiastic. To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive, a good listener, and have excellent interpersonal skills. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.