YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Mi-GSO|Pcubed is an international consulting firm specializing in Project Management, providing our clients an exceptional depth of resources to deliverer their business transformation initiatives. We are looking to grow our Houston Hub and looking for candidates who are interested in growing their career with us. As Project Controller, you will be responsible managing risks, issues, dependencies, actions, and assumptions..
- Manages project cost, budget and forecasts, ensuring financial information accuracy.
- Analyzes cost and plan variances and recommend remediation options to Project Manager.
- Responsible for developing, communicating, deploying and monitoring the plan and implementing the method of progress reporting.
- Manages key stakeholder relationships with strong communication skills
- Develops project progress reports including critical path, earned value and future forecasts.
- Manages the planning and coordination of an overall integrated project schedule with project managers and team members.
- Manages risks, issues, dependencies, actions and assumptions in conjunction with Project Manager
You will support the Project Manager in the production of additional project management deliverables as identified.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have at least 2 to 5 years of experience working in a similar role. We are looking for individuals who have outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines, have completed college course around project management especially with project budgets, timelines, and schedules.
You are team oriented and will bring the best of Mi-GSO| Pcubed to every engagement as one team with our clients. You are proactive about identifying issues and risks quickly by addressing them before they become a problem. Go out of your way to make clients a priority and always do what is right for them. You always improving best practices and methodologies to deliver the best solutions to clients and ensure knowledge transfer.