YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As we are continuing to grow, we are seeking Project Management Consultants/Scrum Masters with practical expertise in Project Management methodology. Our project managers focus on amazing delivery, quality work products, and exceeding project deliverables. Currently, we need support for our automotive clients.
As a Project and Scrum Master Consultant, based out of our Detroit Hub, your main tasks will be:
- Lead day to day execution of one or more scrum teams
- Collaborate and coordinate with other scrum masters in a multiple agile team environment
- Driving day-to-day execution of the overall project delivery process, including coaching cross functional agile teams utilizing scrum methodology, and traditional/incremental methodologies
- Resolving or assisting in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Facilitate spring planning sessions and provide sprint commitment updates to business
WHO ARE YOU?
You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering.
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years experience in both Project Management and Agile environments. We place emphasis on professional growth and development by creating the opportunity to work on challenging projects. You have been able to organize projects in Agile and get a strong exposure on it.
CAPM, PMP or Agile certifications are a bonus. Experience with Jira and a breadth of experience in a variety of Agile practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc) is mandatory.
To be a part of our team, you should have good interpersonal skills, and be proactive. Delivery, communication, and collaboration are essential for this role. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.
Must be local to Detroit.
Our consultants are the best of the best, with the ability to develop their own career path. To start your journey, email us your resume today!