YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
Our market leading Manufacturing and Engineering Practice has supported clients such as Airbus, Ford and Renault with examples of recent engagements from across our wider client base being:
- Cost reduction initiative for a global automotive OEM.
- Complex programme delivery for a Tier 1 Aerospace/Defence supplier
- Acquisition support for one of the world’s largest packaging companies
We are looking for a talented graduate who is looking to take their first steps in Project Management to join our manufacturing practice as a Project Analyst.
As a Project Analyst, you will be based on the site of one of our manufacturing clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Business process support and enhancement
- Stakeholder management
- Database construction and analysis
- Facilitating decision-making
- Project coordination
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic graduate to join our Project Support Team based on a client site. It would suit a graduate level candidate seeking their first professional role within an engineering environment which is focused on project management.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A degree in an Engineering related course, e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Motorsport Engineering
- Strong Excel and analytical skills, with good attention to detail
- Good communication skills as this is a client-facing role
- Previous experience of working in the manufacturing industry, perhaps from an internship or work experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Your friends describe you as patient, persistent and enthusiastic. To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive, a good listener and have excellent interpersonal skills. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visa applications for this position.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED