YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At Mi-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class programme and project management services to clients across industry, helping them achieve transformational outcomes. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest organisations achieve their most complex goals.
What we are targeting
We are seeking P3M and agile consultants with all levels of experience to join our team of delivery professionals, as part of our growing company. Working primarily in the UK Government security sector which is a fast paced, diverse and inclusive environment. You will also have the opportunity to work across other industries.
We are assisting the security sector in delivering multi-faceted, multimillion-pound portfolios of transformation programmes. This requires people who either have or are willing to possess security clearance, in accordance with UK Government standards. We are looking to engage with driven and ambitious individuals to deliver and lead this work, who have a keen interest in management consultancy and furthering their career.
In return we provide a highly competitive remuneration package with an on-target performance bonus and other benefits. We will work hard to support your career journey, providing you excellent career coaching, challenging and varied project work and developmental training. There are exciting opportunities for you to grow professionally at Mi-GSO | PCUBED.
WHO ARE YOU?
You will be able to demonstrate programme and project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
The people we are seeking possess:
- A solid track record in working as a portfolio, programme or project manager and/or in PMO roles.
- Experience of working in the agile and digital environments, as well as traditional waterfall programmes.
- Have a formally recognised P3M or agile certification, or you are working towards this.
- Knowledge of key trends and drivers across the P3M and/or agile arenas.
- Management consultancy experience, although this is nice to have and not essential.
- A keenness to help us to grow our business, identifying opportunities to provide increased levels of support to clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and writing skills.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer and seek to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with Mi-GSO | PCUBED.