YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Program Planner/Scheduler, you will be based in our Adelaide office.
You will be able to:
- Lead the planning: Establish detailed project schedules using Critical Path or Critical Chain Methods, determine time scaled budgets and create and maintain project baselines for large scale engagements.
- Interact with the stakeholders and gather reliable information
- Recommend corrective solutions or measures to the project managers based on observations
As a Program Planner/Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Program planning, monitoring, controlling & scheduling of projects: Analyzing and reporting on performance, using integrated dashboards and KPIs
- Deploying Visual Management to enhance communication and achieve your projects’ targets
- Ensuring project plans are updated to enable tracking and reporting of project progress
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a Project Management Officer consultant to work for our clients in the aerospace industry. We need someone who can analyze and evaluate complex problems, identify relevant issues and recommend corrective measures.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can analyze and evaluate complex problems, identify relevant issues and find solutions
- Has excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Has 2-5 years’ experience in Project management in a manufacturing industry
Your friends describe you as a natural problem solver, able to carefully analyze a situation and communicate it in a way people can easily understand.
You are already established in Canada, preferably in Montreal or Toronto.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED