YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
This role will be based Bristol with some national travel potentially coming at a later date.
As a Primavera P6 Scheduler, you will be based on the site of one of our Bristol clients.
Working as a Primavera P6 Scheduler you will be responsible for extracting project data, completing data analysis and working closely with stakeholders on one of our client sites. Our Project Team are responsible for achieving successful project delivery in a complex manufacturing environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Extracting project data
- Completing data analysis
- Working closely with stakeholders on one of our client sites
- Supporting our Project Team to successfully deliver projects in a complex manufacturing environment
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a talented, dynamic and experienced consulting professional with project planning and scheduling skills.
- A solid understanding of Primavera P6
- Expert knowledge of Project Controls
- A proven track record managing schedules in Primavera P6 for complex projects
- Current SC level clearance is desirable but not essential, the ability to become SC cleared is essential.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can work with a team of Project Controllers to develop schedules from the ground up for new scopes of work
- The ability to build relationships with multiples stakeholders across client sites
- Is experienced in MS Office (especially MS Project and Excel)
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visa applications for this position.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED