YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed.
We have become the trusted delivery partner of the most recognizable brands in Aeronautics, Defense, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services and Energy as well as Government organizations, supporting them in R&D, IT and Transformation projects.
Experiencing a fast growth period of our offices in Porto and Lisbon, we are looking for a passionate individual to play the role of Planner to join our team, giving support to a big client on energy sector.
- Providing input from the perspective of the scheduling function to the general procedure and process of the Engineering Program Management (EPM) function;
- Providing support with resource management methods and tool development;
- Establishing the base planning in function of the project's requirements;
- Keeping track of activities during the development of the project;
- Identifying risks;
- Proposing action plans.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a BS or MS in Engineering or related field;
- Expertise in MS Project;
- Good level of English (oral and witten);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Team Player;
- Ability to work with different international profiles and cultures.
What could be a plus?
- Good level of French and/or Spanish (oral and written);
- Familiarity with Energy sector;
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US