YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are looking to grow our Detroit Hub and looking for candidates who are interested in growing their career with us. As an Organizational Change Management Consultant, you will be based in our Detroit office and work with our consultant team in the Automotive and Manufacturing Sectors.
We are looking for an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant who is passionate about taking large and often complex groups of stakeholders through periods of extensive change. Using principles of both Organizational Change and Project Management we look for highly collaborative individuals to lead our clients in reaching their ambitious goals.
- Develop and deliver change management strategies
- Develop a set of change management deliverables that often include items such as a stakeholder impact assessment, change readiness assessment, communication plans, training plans, go live & post go live support, change champion networks.
- Align MI-GSO | Pcubed OCM change methodologies to the needs of the Client.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Engage with communications, training and related partners in formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Align stakeholders inside and around the project team to understand the change process and help stakeholders make the right decisions and move them across the "chasm" of emotion that exists in any transformational initiative.
WHO ARE YOU?
You should have a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred with relevant OCM certifications. PMP Certification or Agile certifications are a plus. You will have 4-8 years of OCM consulting experience, with the ability to conduct change assessments, stakeholder analysis, tailor communication approaches for each project, implement change management strategies and ensuring integration of change activities into project plans. You will have experience in stakeholder management, relationship building and strong PM communication, as well as experience in leading IT projects and business analysis is an advantage. Candidates must have experience using Project Management tools and software.