YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects, programmes and business transformation. We take pride in delivering world-class consulting delivery services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategy, design, implementation and execution of the UK marketing and communications plan as a critical enabler for the UK.
- Liaising with our global team to ensure strategic alignment with our overall company marketing & communications strategies
- Managing value for money, outcomes and benefits at all levels, ensuring efficiency whilst delivering to achieve the specific UK business requirements. Leverage expertise and know-how from our global team.
- Engaging with key stakeholders throughout the UK team and wider business to understand goals and requirements, developing key campaigns to support
- Proposing, organising and delivering exceptional internal and external events, expanding our current offering by highlighting opportunities for the business to showcase our expertise and further strengthen our reputation as a leader within the industry.
- Creating engaging and value-driven content, optimised for each digital channel, including; social media, website and search, developing custom campaigns to drive engagement and business development throughout the range of business areas.
- Transform our UK digital marketing and communications capability, lean startup style.
- Think big, start small, act fast.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a talented and self-motivated professional who will be able to demonstrate relevant expertise and capabilities gained in consulting or services environments.
You will have/be:
- Enterprising and self-driven, attention to detail and highly organised
- Passionate and energised, positive can-do attitude and ability to own and lead initiatives
- Creative and innovative problem solver with a drive to adapt & optimise existing practices as well as develop new ways of working to better utilise the digital landscape
- Strong verbal communications, matrix stakeholder management and internal business relationship skills
- Experience in events organisation/management
- Strong networking skills, both digitally and face to face
- Experience in design, implementation and management of multi-channel digital marketing strategies
- Understanding of project management in a fast-growing and competitive industrial business environment
- Bachelor/Master‘s degree or alternative qualification (CIM, IDM etc)
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in a consulting or services environment
- Second language beneficial but not required (French, German or Spanish)
Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED