Manager – Network & UC Solution Architect
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
The (Senior) Manager, Network & UC Solution Architect is responsible for analyzing business (technology) requirements, solution development, risk & impact assessment, implementation & transition, documentation & compliance Architecture Standards. The role will support business, project and transformation initiatives in multi-Cloud and Infrastructure environment across landscape.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Technical support and expertise in analyzing & defining the scope of business requirements in conjunction with technology landscape’s current capabilities and ensuring technical solutions are fit for purpose and will accomplish the business objectives.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices for all things in Enterprise Network and Unified Communications & Collaborations.
- Owns the solution design, testing, implementation, and transition of project builds to delivery/operations support.
- Engage all (cross-functional) technical resources required for an accurate solution design.
- Produce technical specifications and integration requirements for the solutions, and technical design documents to match the solution design specifications.
- Document all deliverables and what constitutes a successful implementation of a solution.
- Lead and execute architectural solutions (including project related proof of concepts), features and provide assessment report and recommendations to ensure they are viable.
- Ensure that solutions are agile, robust, cost-efficient, and meet business needs without compromising the quality.
- Lead, prepare, justify, and present to the related Company governing committees where applicable: Architecture Review Board (ARB), Technology Review Board (TRB), Sourcing Committee (SC), Change Advisory Board (CAB) for project related changes and enhancements.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on Cloud and infrastructure technology platforms & services. Act as a technical lead on Cloud and infrastructure related projects, scope of work, and negotiate with respective vendors.
- Together with Information Security function, ensure effectiveness of Cloud and Infrastructure security.
- Collaboration framework with suppliers and partner organisations to offer solution leadership and design.
- Contribute in technology selection, define & implement standard design patterns/templates.
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 10 years work experience within IT Infrastructure functions with at least 5 years in architecture & design role.
- An understanding of architecture design & implementations on premise and hybrid clouds with fully virtualized environments (IaaS, PaaS).
- Advanced knowledge in design, implementation, and management of Enterprise networks (LAN/WAN).
- Expertise in IP networking with networking concepts including software defined networking, routing, Data center switching, Wireless, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Expert knowledge in WAN resiliency, high availability and quality of service drivers, WAN optimization, unified communication concepts, session initiation protocol (SIP)
- Expertise in cloud networking architecture, including multi-cloud, hyper scaler specific solutions, and securing virtual environments (Azure, AWS, Ali-Cloud)
- Strong understanding of legacy and present-day unified communications and collaboration services (Voice, Video, Chatbot, Contact Center, etc.) at On-premise and in Cloud.
- Experience, in delivering UC/Contact Center and Collaboration Solutions across major leading vendors.
- Experience in Multi-vendor Integration projects such as: Cisco and Teams, or other cross-platform collaboration.
- Network Automation and DevOps Experience is a plus.
- Ability to drive multiple vendors to support a complex enterprise infrastructure environment
- Work with internal and external partners, carriers, facility operators and our hardware vendors to design and develop connectivity strategy
- Strong project implementation background, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of ownership & self-driven
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Cooperative, good teamwork, and able to work independently
WHO ARE YOU?
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US