YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Business Analyst, you will be based in Singapore.
During all the stages of our projects, the Business Analyst:
- Leading, coach and execute the Six Sigma or Lean Projects at the site
- Execute Continuous Improvement Journey Assessment projects and develop action plans
- Work with site functions to prioritize and monitor projects procesess
- Develop, track and report OpEx Metrics performance
- Engage & work with the stakeholders to identify and execute improvement projects
- Promote Good Practices and sharing knowledge across the site
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for a Professional Business Analyst able to drive delivery in an Agile environment:
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in developing and successfully driving Lean & Operational Excellence practices
- Experience in Aerospace & defence
Fluent in English, another language a plus, the candidate has good interpersonal skills, with effective communication and he can interact with diverse group: clients, vendors, internal teams.
Autonomous, organized and positive with a high level of self-motivation, he is able to mentor or instruct co-workers to achieve his goals.
Solution finder, he has an appropriate sense of urgency in fulfilling customer requirements. He has the ability to determine cause of problem on hardware, operating system, software application programs or network failures.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED