YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme, and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
To continue this success and drive our future offerings and capability, we are look for Lean Innovation Consultants to join our team. This role will be unique in shaping future capabilities and offerings we provide to our clients and place them in the best possible situation to respond to every future challenge they face.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
As a Lean Innovation Senior Practitioner, you will:
- Establish scope and manage delivery of the specific project deliverables (as defined in the project charter)
- Develop strong relationships with key client staff and management
- Transfer skills and capability to the client to the extent outlined in the proposal
- Qualified to at least a Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma and have demonstrable experience delivering benefits
- Significant experience/ competency in at least one of the following: Lean, Six Sigma, Agile Change and/or Operational Excellence methodologies
We are looking for candidates with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Manage key day-to-day liaison activities with the client
- Build strong working relationships with client management teams/staff responsible for day-to-day management of the areas on which the project is directly focused
- Coach and support the client management teams
- Contribute to the development of relationships at more senior management/stakeholder levels within the client
- Manage, lead and coach a delivery team of M|P practitioners to meet client needs
- Establish and lead reporting and governance with the client to manage delivery and risks
- Perform complex diagnostics in any environment to discover/establish current state and opportunities. Synthesis information, drawing insights, conclusions, and implications. Identify short/medium/long-term win opportunities
- Lead client teams to design and implement a future state which meets the required objectives, targets and KPIs of the project
- Plan and manage the delivery of project activity, ensuring effective use of resources.
- Clarify and agree client project scope and Implementation Plan with deliverables.
- Liaise with client to ensure project plans are on track, and identify effective countermeasures to support any risks, and escalate concerns as necessary. Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Review and sense check all analysis and synthesis data into a structured and focused format
- Support client teams in the delivery of key targets in terms of future state, KPIs and objectives and regularly review progress against these. Review and confirm these with the client, obtaining sign off and adherence to governance requirements
- Monitor and track the benefit realisation with the operational and financial representatives from the client
- Consider and identify potential account growth opportunities within current client domain; feedback such opportunities to senior members of the M|P management team and/or Head of Sector.
- Actively contribute to the development and delivery of the account growth strategy you are working on.
- Prepare, support and lead management of sales conversations and supporting material.
- Periodically contribute to practice development activities (e.g., Preparation of marketing materials, case-studies etc.)
- Share best practice to support the development of M|P’s methodology
- Ensure that project-appraisals for all project staff are completed in a timely manner
- Invest time in practitioner development; support their development needs and communicate their achievements
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED