Lean Innovation Consultant – Practitioner
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
About the Team
At MI-GSO | PCUBED we’re strong believers that good ideas come from anywhere. We place huge pride in building our community of great people from all backgrounds and disciplines, nurturing diversity of thought and better supporting our clients as a result.
As a rapidly scaling organisation, nearly doubling in the last two years, we recognise our people are our greatest asset and are core to our business’ continued growth ambition. As such, we are passionate about providing varied and extensive learning and development opportunities, empowering our consultants to grow and progress with us at a pace that matches that ambition.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We continue to strive to shape and nurture a culture where everyone is valued; where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative and where EDI underpins our values and everything we do. With passion and understanding, we continue to unfold the complexities of the EDI agenda, raising awareness across the workforce, creating a safe space for open dialogue and enabling everybody to play their part.
About MI-GSO | PCUBED
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes and we support many of the most recognisable brands across Aeronautics, Defence, Automotive, Transport, Financial Services, Energy as well as some Government organisations.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential, so working with us means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your knowledge and experience across multiple industries, making you competitive in any field.
We’re always on the look out for great people to join us so we want to hear from you even if you don’t feel you meet 100% of the profile we’ve outlined above – you can either apply or reach out via email@example.com
About the Role
To continue this success and drive our future offerings and capability, we are look for Lean Innovation Consultants to join our team. This role will be unique in shaping future capabilities and offerings we provide to our clients and place them in the best possible situation to respond to every future challenge they face.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
As an Lean Innovation Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Manage delivery of the specific project deliverables (as defined in the project charter) with client teams from across the organisation to deliver client benefit
- Develop strong relationships with key client and management
- Transfer skills and capability to the client teams
- Experience/competency in at least one of the following: Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Change Management and/or Operations Management
- Qualified Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma and have demonstrable experience delivering benefits
WHO ARE YOU?
Joining us as a consultant, you’ll be proactive and curious, and have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You’ll be an effective and influential communicator, an open and collaborative team-player and passionate about continuous learning. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (direct or transferable) gained in industry or consulting environments.
- Contribute to client relationship development and stakeholder engagement activities
- Establish a credible and valued working relationship with the Client
- Contribute to client capability development (and knowledge transfer) to ensure delivery of effective results and sustainable transformation
- Conduct detailed diagnostic of agreed focus area, and establish current state and opportunities
- Synthesise findings, drawing conclusions and implications from data-analysis. Identify the more immediate short term win opportunities on a project
- Define and set future state targets, KPIs and objectives, and agree these with project leaders and the client
- Design an improved future state and implement effectively in line with client requirements to deliver targets/KPIs
- Deliver reports/feedback to client (including plans to meet objectives)
- Prepare for and communicate effectively with and gather information from all organisational levels up to C-suite.
- Communicate effectively to internal stakeholders, escalating risks as required
- Work with and coach operational management at all levels to gain trust and support for the project
- Feedback details of any potential account growth opportunities to senior members of the client management team
- Contribute to the growth strategy for the account you will work on
- Periodically contribute to various practice development activities (e.g., case study preparation)
- Share best practice to support the development of M|P’s methodology
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & tailored learning & development programmes
- Individual coaching to guide you through your career
- Access to Communities of Practice
- Pension plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- RIDE2WORK scheme
- Employee referral scheme
MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US