YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme, and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
To continue this success and drive our future offerings and capability, we are look for Lean Innovation Consultants to join our team. This role will be unique in shaping future capabilities and offerings we provide to our clients and place them in the best possible situation to respond to every future challenge they face.
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of client’s means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
As a Lean Innovation Practitioner, you will:
- Manage delivery of the specific project deliverables (as defined in the project charter) with client teams from across the organisation to deliver client benefit
- Develop strong relationships with key client and management
- Transfer skills and capability to the client teams
- Experience/competency in at least one of the following: Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Change Management and/or Operations Management
- Qualified Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma and have demonstrable experience delivering benefits
We are looking for candidates with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Contribute to client relationship development and stakeholder engagement activities
- Establish a credible and valued working relationship with the Client
- Contribute to client capability development (and knowledge transfer) to ensure delivery of effective results and sustainable transformation
- Conduct detailed diagnostic of agreed focus area, and establish current state and opportunities
- Synthesise findings, drawing conclusions and implications from data-analysis. Identify the more immediate short term win opportunities on a project
- Define and set future state targets, KPIs and objectives, and agree these with project leaders and the client
- Design an improved future state and implement effectively in line with client requirements to deliver targets/KPIs
- Deliver reports/feedback to client (including plans to meet objectives)
- Prepare for and communicate effectively with and gather information from all organisational levels up to C-suite.
- Communicate effectively to internal stakeholders, escalating risks as required
- Work with and coach operational management at all levels to gain trust and support for the project
- Feedback details of any potential account growth opportunities to senior members of the client management team
- Contribute to the growth strategy for the account you will work on
- Periodically contribute to various practice development activities (e.g., case study preparation)
- Share best practice to support the development of M|P’s methodology
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED