Lead Specialist – FCB Facilitator
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
The position is primarily responsible to drive and facilitate FCB Change Management Process in ensuring Finance Production Change Request (PCR) for the Finance Application Systems and Business Processes, are recorded and evaluated, authorized, prioritized, documented and reviewed in a controlled manner to reduce risk associated with completing of the changes on the implementation of changes and support the delivery of these changes, as well as ensuring timely delivery of the changes. The person should have a clear understanding of business needs, technical development and support functions.
- Drive and facilitate FCB Change Management Process in ensuring changes are recorded and then evaluated, authorized, prioritized, documented and reviewed in a controlled manner to reduce risk associated with completing changes
- Clear understanding of business needs, technical development and support functions are needed to assist FCB in:
- Enforce the evaluation of a proposed change in terms of its benefit, its cost, and risk to the business, and the implications of the change to overall Finance systems and business processes; and
- Gate keeper ensuring that local changes are aligned with group-wide data models, business processes and systems across the organization
- Accountable to assign PCRs to the respective Business Analyst, and follow up the status in order to discuss it in the FCB meeting.
- Owns and responsible to update all documentation in relation to FCB Change Management Standard and its supporting documents
- Responsible to update PCRs status and the priority in FinanceXchange (web-based data sharing) and to update FinanceXchange user access right for the respective Business Owners and Business Analysts.
- Supervise the status of the PCRs/change request development based on pre-defined metrics to make sure PCRs are delivered according to agreed timeframe
- Focal person in ensuring smooth communication between internal and external parties involved during change request deliverables.
- Responsible for governance including gate reviews, post audits and quality control of the PCRs/Change Request deliverables.
- Accountable for all of the administrative functions associated with the FCB meeting includes maintaining FCB meeting schedule, prepare the agenda, prepare meeting minutes, update FCB policies and procedures guide.
- Assist FCB Facilitator and FCB Chairman on other matters related to the Finance Change Board (FCB) Change Management deliverable
WHO ARE YOU?
Job Requirements :
- University Degree in IT/Accounting/Finance or any related field.
- 3-5 years working in IT/Finance with Shared Services or MNC environment with minimum 3 cycles of IT Change Request/Project implementation either in Project or BAU mode (CR).
- Experience in managing multiple teams and capabilities to deliver complex project scope
- High level of communication skill to various level of stakeholders are expected. Oral and written skill is highly required.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations.
- Specific Business Knowledge requirement:
- Knowledge of IFRS principles, the ability to interpret the standards and apply to real life scenarios will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SAP System or Application
- Change Request Management (CR)
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US