L2 French Speaking Application Production Support
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a L2 Support role to join our application production support team
Mission: The L2 Support is responsible of ensuring the run of the applications in your perimeter.
You will work on requests, changes and incidents based on clients’ tickets, using the documentation and procedures put in place in his business unit.
You are expected to work on on-call support out of business hours, based on rotations defined within the team as well as to participate in planned activities during few week-ends.
You will mainly be responsible for:
- Performing all run activities in respect of process, ensuring:
- SLA and priorities are respected
- Appropriate reaction, in line with the severity of an incident or escalation.
- Process are duly followed (change, incident, problem management).
- Troubleshooting is performed and a full root cause analysis is performed to understand the origin of an issue
- Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers Level 1 (incident, request, change)
- Escalates to your Service Manager when needed
- Collaborate between various team
- Continuous improvement of service
- Propose improvement and solution to reduce repetitive tasks
- Managing knowledge within the team
- Share the knowledge within your team
- Liaise with development and support teams to grab more knowledge
- –Controls that Knowledge database is regularly updated
- Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared (involvement on DRP test, WIP, etc…).
- Act as global coordinator main events.
- Review of major releases roadmaps
- Ensure post checks are documented, performed and report is shared
WHO ARE YOU?
As L2 production Engineer, you will be expected to work in shifted time, with rotation every 2 weeks.
There are 3 shifts :
Morning : from 7am to 4pm
Afternoon : from 2pm to 11pm (day light saving season : from 3pm to 12am)
Night : from 5pm to 2am (day light saving season : from 6pm to 3am)
You will rotate on these 3 shifts every 2 weeks in general.
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 3 years relevant experiences as a production support or at least infrastructure support or development role.
No functional skills required. Experience in a banking environment in obviously a plus.
- Knowledge on Unix with experience in scripting and automation. Basic Knowledge on Windows scripting, Active directory
- Knowledge on Windows administration - basics
- Knowledge on Network fundamentals
- [preferred] Control-M – Ability to re-run, force jobs, sysout capturing, investigating agent unavailable issues, create job/batch (Knowing would be added advantage)
- [preferred] MQ Series – Theoretical/Basic knowledge (Knowing would be added advantage)
- [preferred] CFT – Theoretical/Basic knowledge
- [preferred] EMC Networker/TSM – Tivoli Storage Manager – Theoretical knowledge, ability to backup/retrieve data, File restore
- [preferred] Basic database knowledge with ability to query, write commands and automate scripts
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- ITIL best practices knowledge is expected
- Language: French & English fluent
- Proactive mindset
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US