YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Working across the automotive sector to manage multiple projects and support programmes of work
- Delivering within complex client engagements, assisting the creation of IP, and aiding the team leadership with client relationship management
- Supporting the engagement lead/director to build out our footprint within a client or multiple clients, offering significant opportunities for personal development
- Working on internal MI-GSO | PCUBED mentorship and coaching initiatives
- Identifying opportunities and assisting in the development of proposals
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and successful delivery
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated professionals who will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
You will have:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage with a wide variety of differing stakeholders across the organisation
- Demonstrable initial experience of working on challenging and complex projects and programmes with individual responsibility for driving outcomes
- Ability to connect with our clients to aid building our brand through timely and effective delivery of change
- Entrepreneurial with a passion to help drive our wider business forward through engagement in company improvement initiatives
- A desire to work in a flat-structured environment with the potential to enable you to progress quickly and build your career
- Desirable understanding of the Automotive industry.
To join us as a consultant, you should be pro-active and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED