JUNIOR HR OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO | PCUBED is the world's leading consultancy when it comes to project, program, portfolio and change management. We have been a subsidiary of ALTEN Group since 2003.
We are an international team characterized by excellence, creativity and pragmatism. Our goal is to support companies that develop and manufacture high-tech products or services and to accelerate innovation. With everything we do, we pave the way to a better future that is smarter, faster, safer and cleaner.
We are pioneers in project management consulting!
Experiencing a fast growth period around the world, we are looking for a passionate individual to play the role of a Junior HR Operations Specialist to join our team in Munich.
The ideal candidate will be supporting our HR Department with TASKS such as:
- Preparation of contract documents (employment contracts, contract addendums, …) and employment references as well as obtaining signatures;
- Maintenance of personnel master data in SAP HCM and personnel files;
- Employee support from entry to exit as well as processing of entry and exit formalities;
- Support with preparatory payroll accounting;
- Creation and preparation of evaluations and reports;
- Preparation of certificates and confirmations;
- Cooperation with the HR department at the headquarters in France and other countries as well as other interfaces e.g. Business Managers, Talent Acquisition Partners;
- Review of time recording;
- Support in the processing of the Company Pension Scheme;
- Preparation of translations;
- Supporting the HR Manager in projects and process improvements;
- General administrative tasks.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Commercial apprenticeship or studies in the field of business administration / labour law;
- Ideally already at least 1-2 years of professional experience in the field of HR;
- Knowledge of German labour law, temporary employment and initial experience with SAP HCM desirable;
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office programs (especially Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Absolute discretion, strong communication skills, structured & proactive way of working, team player, enjoys dealing with people;
- Language skills:
- German: fluent
- English: fluent
- French: good knowledge desirable
- Other languages: appreciated.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet YOU!
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US