YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Deploying IT solutions in both production and live environments including running Go-lives
- Working with Information Security and Infrastructure teams relating to identity and access management and privileged access management
- Data security including data loss prevention, database access, email encryption and key management
- Running workshops and managing key relationships with third party vendors
- Presenting and reporting at board level
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated professionals to join our PMO Project team. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
You will have:
- Strong PPM skills
- Experience working with a PMO team to ensure monthly reporting is complete
- Adhering to strongly governed frameworks – PRINCE2 and Agile Projects
- Project Management experience within a financial organisation
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems
- Appreciation of the value of governance and its key role in ensuring efficiency of projects and regulated environments
- Cyber Security Project Management experience desirable
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED