YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a worldwide consulting firm specializing in Project Management. We are supporting our automotive clients in strategy and execution of their IT, Engineering, and Business projects.
As we are continuing to grow, we are seeking Project Management Consultants with practical expertise in Project Management methodology. Our project managers focus on delivery, quality work products, and exceeding project deliverables. Currently, we need support on our teams who support our client, one of the leaders of automobile construction. We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience supporting Information Technology projects including working with MS Project, Planview, Jira and Agile.
As an Information Technology Project Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Functional leadership of the Systems/Software Project team
- Deliver and monitor software product based on timing, features, and quality goals
- High-level planning, scheduling, tracking international/distributed engineering activities
- Monitor risk management and control the dependencies
- Report project status and deliverables to customer and internal management
- Negotiate and release timing and content of deliverable with customer, subcontractors, suppliers, and project team
- Supplier management activities-supplier selection, monitor and control of engagement
WHO ARE YOU?
You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering. You should have between 4 and 8 years experience in Project Management and in embedded systems within IT. You have been able to support, challenge and report to high decision makers and are used to working in a complex environment.
Must have experience with IT SW Systems. Experience with Jira and a breadth of experience in a variety of Agile practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc) is important. CAPM, PMP or Agile certifications are a bonus. Experience with MS Project and Planview are helpful.
To be a part of our team, you should have good interpersonal skills, and be proactive. Delivery, communication, and collaboration are essential for this role. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us. You should have been able to fine tune your organizational skills in some projects or extra-curricular activities.
Must be local to Detroit.
Our consultants are the best of the best with the ability to develop their own career path. Pcubed is there to bring you new challenges to your career and train you to be able to make it a success. To start your journey, email your resume!
Job Type: Full-time