IT Project Manager Consultant
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
MI-GSO|PCUBED is looking for an experienced and passionate Project Management Consultant with IT experience to join our team and support our engagements in the San Francisco Bay Area. This position is hybrid and requires you to commute within the Bay Area.
Who We Are:
MI-GSO|PCUBED (M|P) is a global management consulting firm focused on delivering project, program, & portfolio management as a service. We are a global team of about 2,000 expert Consultants operating in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia. We are industry agnostic, working across Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Defense, Energy, Financial Services, Telecom, Technology & Media, and Public Sector.
Every day, we support our clients by steering major Projects and Programs, managing Project Portfolios, improving maturity and efficiency of PM Organizations, and addressing business transformation and change management initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
As an IT Project Management Consultant, you will work within our global team of Project Management Consultants to deliver value. You will engage with key stakeholders and represent the M|P brand. This role will have a strong focus on client delivery, with the opportunity to vary your experience and support our top engagements as part of our San Francisco hub. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver project management execution and be involved at every scope of the project
- Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project
- Initiate and manage creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing challenges in delivery
- Lead project level communications and prepare executive level updates. Communicate effectively across all mediums
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders and vendors
As a consultant, you will deliver expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
WHO ARE YOU?
Who You Are:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- You have 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- You have end to end experience delivering IT infrastructure projects within a large organization (PMO experience preferred)
- You have experience working within the IT space
- You have excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient with Project Management tools such as; Confluence, Jira, MS Project, PowerBI, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- PMP certification or other relevant certifications are a plus
Why You’ll Love M|P:
At M|P, we know that our people are our greatest strength. That’s why we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
MI-GSO | PCUBED believes in fair and equitable compensation. The reasonable estimate of the current total compensatory salary range for this role is $89,000 - $119,000 annually for San Francisco. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
Equal Opportunity Statement:
MI-GSO|PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO|PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us