IT Project Management Consultant
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Project Management Consultant to join our team and support our clients in New York!
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the people, processes, and tools in order to build business intelligence and identify customer needs
- Conducting research and root cause analysis to problem solve and determine potential solutions
- Developing critical business cases to provide consulting recommendations, proposals, and options to solve our customer’s challenges
- Analyzing and networking with key stakeholders to build relationships and collectively drive results
- Collecting and reviewing data to ensure our customers have the information they need for effective decision making
- Providing core project management support through planning, organization, project reporting, and execution of key initiatives
- Effectively learning and recommending critical applications and technologies to support and enhance customer’s efficiency
- Delivering change management best practices and techniques to support project delivery
WHO ARE YOU?
You have between 3-5 years of experience in Project Management or Program Management. You should have a least a bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or engineering and a passion for Project Management. You have a good understanding of PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines. Holding a PMP Certification is a plus!
Someone who is ready to help solve real-world problems, who is eager to identify customer needs and develop & execute project plans in order to deliver results. You will provide project and operational oversight through the implementation of governance, scope, time, and cost management in order to successfully execute projects. You are someone who excels at communicating across all mediums with a range of stakeholders.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in pursuing this opportunity, then we would love to meet you!
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US