YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are currently looking for a passionate Project Management Consultant to join our team!
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Financial Services, Energy, Aerospace and Defense, and Automotive. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas! As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
What we offer our consultants:
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations.
- In-depth performance reviews that are conducted twice annually.
- Alignment with an internal career coach.
- Strong work/life balance with flexibility to work remotely.
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues.
- An exceptional benefits package effective your first day of employment.
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as sponsored PMI and SAFe certifications/memberships.
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the people, processes, and tools in order to build business intelligence and identify what our customers need
- Conducting research and root cause analysis to problem solve and determine potential solutions
- Developing critical business cases to provide consulting recommendations, proposals, and options to solve our customer’s challenges
- Analyzing and networking with key stakeholders to build relationships and collectively drive results
- Collecting and reviewing data to ensure our customers have the information they need for effective decision making
- Providing core project management support through planning, organization, and execution of key initiatives
- Effectively learning and recommending critical applications and technologies to support and enhance customer’s efficiency
- Maintaining and/or developing project reporting
- Identifying process improvements
- Delivering change management best practices and techniques to support project delivery
- Effective communication across all mediums
- Learning and then training of users on key applications and technologies in use to support operational excellence
WHO ARE YOU?
Who are you?
You should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering. You should have 3-4 years of experience in Project management, managing IT Infrastructure projects or apps projects from end to end.
PMP certification preferred.
Our consultants are the best of the best with the ability to develop their own career path. If you see yourself here, email your resume!
If it sounds like we are describing you and if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, then we would like to meet you!