French Speaking Senior Project Manager
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a PMO / Project Manager to join our Cash Management Transformation team. CMT design and manage the roll out of the Cash Management platform in Asia.
As a PMO / project manager you will work closely with cross functional teams within Singapore and Paris to help on the steering of the program.
The project will mainly focus on addressing the:
- Solution design of the target platform in Asia
- Study the roll out of the core platform built
- Integrate the platform with the APAC information system
You assist the program director to ensure the assigned projects; activities and tasks are delivered within the defined time, scope, cost and quality.
In close interaction with the project stakeholders, you will :
- Coordinate stakeholders to consolidate planning, budget and risks follow up
- Liaise with Paris team for all the central PMO tasks
- Help in the preparation of the key reporting documents (project meeting, action plan, risk follow up, …)
- Support some key transversal projects (eg. RFI/RFP)
- Adhere to the project management methodology
WHO ARE YOU?
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in project management.
- General knowledge in banking
- Knowledge on Project management best practices, with relevant experience on at least one methodology (PMP, Prince 2, CMMI, Agile, …)
- Cash management knowledge will be an advantage
- Good experience in MS project or any Project Management tool
- Knowledge on IT Infrastructure will be an advantage
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- French speaker is mandatory
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive and autonomous, with a problem solving orientation.
- Capable to effectively interact with functional and technical teams
PERFECT JOBS ALSO RESULT FROM GREAT ENVIRONMENTS
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK WITH US