YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Lean Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Working across sectors to manage significant transformation initiatives.
- Delivering complex client engagements, supporting the creation of IP, and potentially client relationship management (dependent on level and skill)
- Supporting the practice lead as we build our transformation practice, offering significant opportunities for personal development.
- Working on internal MI-GSO | PCUBED mentorship and coaching initiatives
- Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and successful delivery
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for experienced consulting professionals with Lean/Six Sigma expertise combined with knowledge of project, programme, portfolio management and business transformation services.
You will have:
- Solid Lean and/or Six Sigma experience with a minimum of a Green Belt certification, combined with an interest in using your skills in a client facing role
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to coach and facilitate lean workshops with clients
- The ability to connect and influence executive teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in your area of expertise, working on complex cross functional engagements, remaining hands-on
- A desire to work in an entrepreneurial and flat-structured environment, enabling you to quickly progress
- An excellent ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at executive level
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
We’re interested in delivering the future of project management and if you join us, you’ll be encouraged to pitch initiatives that truly transform the landscape of your career, our company and its services.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED