YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As a Project Management Consultant, you will be working within our global team of Project Management Consultants. You will work closely with the client and participate in all elements of project development. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the ongoing technical design of enhancements to Clarity PPM
- Support and help drive the implementation of the Clarity PPM or other PPM tools
- Identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives and help prepare project proposals, timeframes, and schedules
- Use, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Develop specific artifacts such as business capability maps and value streams to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution
- Communicate regularly and effectively with team members to ensure Clarity product performance meets expectations
- Provide support and training to new and existing tool users
- Suggest solutions, recommendations and enhancements based on customer input and observations
As an M|P Consultant, you will have to deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be fully prepared to support our engagements.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are someone who has at least a Bachelor’s degree with relevant project, program or portfolio management expertise. You will have at least 3-8 years of technical experience with Clarity PPM in an enterprise admin capacity. You have a high understanding of PPM disciplines, have worked in a team and covered strategic projects. Experience with Jasper and SAP Financials is a plus!
Analytical skills are your strong suit and you have a rigorous attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You have in-depth knowledge in information systems with the ability to identify, apply, and implement IT best practices. You are proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to large stakeholder groups.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED! ✨
For New York:
MI-GSO | PCUBED believes in fair and equitable compensation. The reasonable estimate of the current total compensatory salary range for this role is $75,000 - $102,000 annually for NYC. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
Perfect jobs also result from great environments
find out what it means to work with us