YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
We are looking for a talented graduate who is looking to further their career with us as a Project Engineering Consultant.
As a Change Project Manager, you will be based in our London office.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering change, programme and project management solutions to our blue-chip client base, within Manufacturing, Financial Services, Public Sector or Energy
- Involvement in growing and developing new and existing accounts
- Taking a flexible approach to your work, changing your approach as required and remaining pragmatic on client site teams could comprise of a mix of Pcubed consultants, client employees, other consultancies and third parties
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for talented and dynamic professionals to join our Change Management team. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in industry or consulting environments.
You will have:
- A background working as a Change or Transformation manager or Project Management Consultant with experience of end-to-end project management and change
- A passion for Project and Change Management, combined with a knowledge of key trends and drivers within any of our core industry offerings
- Experience working within an agile environment (not required but advantageous)
- Successful experience shaping and leading complex projects
- Strong background in stakeholder management combined with commercial acumen
Your friends describe you as patient, persistent and analytical. To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive, a good listener and have excellent interpersonal skills. We expect you to be driven to succeed and grow your career with us.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visa applications for this position.
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED