YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Our USA region currently numbers 230 people and we have significant growth planned, presenting a great opportunity for you to join our team! We are looking for someone to join our HR team based in Ann Arbor and partner with our hubs (Detroit, Houston, Mobile, New York and San Francisco) through some key responsibilities:
- Responsible for some onboarding activities once a recruitment candidate says “Yes!” to joining our team. Manage the pre-employment process and details (ensuring successful background checks, forms completion, developing onboarding plans, new employee videos)
- Follow-up with new hires after joining to see how they are doing, receiving feedback on onboarding experience and initiating continuous improvement in Onboarding Program
- Maintain information across various HR systems and documents
- Support with payroll administration
- Contribute to immigration and visa needs
- Coordinate meetings and events for USA team
- Provide additional business support and working on projects as needed
WHO ARE YOU?
You graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration. You have less than one year of experience, and you had at least one successful internship in an international firm in your career. You are aware of employment regulation.
You are proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
To be successful in this position, you must be detail-oriented and organized with great time management skills. You have excellent verbal and writing skills. In your last experience, you showed flexibility, adaptability, and initiative. If you recognize yourself in this description, apply and be ready to embrace our core values:
TEAM SPIRIT, EXCELLENCE, COMMITMENT