YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes.
We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
As a Business Manager, you will be based in the South regional area.
You will be responsible for:
- Aerospace and Defence Manufacturing clients
- Business Development including pipeline development in targeted accounts, account potential and campaigns
- Service delivery including account steering, development of account knowledge and support to onsite Team Leaders
- Research and development of new client areas, industries and projects to open sales opportunities
- Revenue forecasting and supporting business operations
- Internal and external Stakeholder management to support business development activities
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up your experience across industries, making you competitive in any field.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking to hire a Business Manager into our continually growing team. You will be an entrepreneurial individual tasked with leading business and account development activities as well as winning and developing new accounts within our Manufacturing & Engineering practice.
You will have:
- Strong relationship building skills and be a confident networker
- Excellent client facing communication
- A passion for engineering and manufacturing environments – Aerospace and Defence highly desirable
- Understanding and experience in project management to be able to identify what our clients are looking for
- Experience and comfortable in sales conversations with the ability to spot opportunities
- A project management qualification (desirable)
To join us as a consultant, you should be proactive and have excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills. Our people are at the heart of our success and we recognise that our employees want to be challenged and accelerate their professional development.
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK. MI-GSO | PCUBED is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large.
If it sounds like we’re describing you, apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED